Aussie Dog Mitch Ball – Blue for tough dogs
AUSSIE DOG MITCH BALL -Blue
Aussie Dog’s Mitch ball blue is for an interactive play like chasing in and out of water. Fantastic for chewing and solo play too!
The Aussie Dog Mitch Ball is designed for medium to large dogs, built tough with the same unique design features as the Aussie Dog Catch balls. The blue Mitch Ball is softer than red version and floats on water. These balls are pop proof and will not deflate. As with all Aussie Dog products, these long-lasting balls are 100% safe and non-toxic.
AUSSIE DOG MITCH BALL FEATURES
- Designed for tough playing pooches
- Textured with nodes that make it easy to be retrieved and carry around
- All Mitch balls float in water
- Made from non toxic food grade rubber
- Will not pop
- Holds shape even when punctured
- Can be sanded down if rough edges develop
Blue and red Mitch Balls are strong and sturdy. Red is a little firmer than the Blue Mitch Ball. Both balls are very sturdy balls. Mitch balls are not bouncy like a soccer ball.
Hard Red (Best for dogs that engage in more aggressive play)
Soft Blue (Best for dogs that engage in moderate/normal play) Blue is not soft like a basketball, just softer than the Red Mitch Ball, still very sturdy.
Aprox 18 cm diameter